Dear Valued customer
In the current climate of uncertainty due to CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19), Barloworld Motor Botswana takes this time to reassure you, our customer that your wellbeing and safety is our utmost priority, now and always.
Barloworld Motor Botswana is closely monitoring the global situation and is actively taking steps to mitigate the impact and spread of COVID-19. We value the trust and loyalty invested in our business and we want to assure you that we are prioritising our ability to continue an uninterrupted service to you.
The following risk mitigation measures have been put in place in accordance with the National directive and current available best practice
- All air travel for business, international and local, has been prohibited.
- Road travel for business has been restricted with no out of country travel permitted.
- Self-isolation has been implemented where necessary.
- Company meetings have been restricted in size and video and audio technology is the preferred method of communication.
- Events, launches and group customer interactions have been postponed.
- We have installed gel dispensing hand sanitisers at all entrances and public service stations around the building.
- All cars brought in for service to be disinfected after washing.
- Increased cleaning of our premises and customer touch points.
- Frontline team members’ direct contact information placed on all our websites for your convenience.
- Personal hand sanitizer issued to all staff members
As our customer, your safety and health remain our number one priority as we continue to join the whole world in fighting this pandemic.
We will be continuously monitoring developments of COVID-19 on the WHO website and will update our efforts in accordance with their suggestions.
Terms & Conditions apply. E&OE.